The Return of Ganondorf The Return of Ganondorf

zuh?

Hilarious, but I kept waiting for some kind of plot involving pillow fight monsters to emerge.

8 Bit D&D 8 Bit D&D

exemplary

That was :sniff: one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.
My only qualm is the resolution of the angry eyes, and that's very, very minor.
May your loins be full of fruit.

Samus and Megaman Part 2 Samus and Megaman Part 2

Bad Decisions

The premise is very good, and the plotline is suitable, however I believe you've made a few bad creative decisions.
I don't mean artistically (although, I can't see why others consider this anythign special), not everyone is particuarly artistic, but I feel that things like gun slides and rotating tyres are fairly basic, and shouldn't be a problem. All it would have taken for the police cars to be fine is less detailed hubcaps.
Additionally, Samus should not talk. She's the strong silent type, not an airhead bitch. For consistancy's sake at least, you shouldn't have included voice overs without an overhaul of the first in the series. Which needs it anyway.

STREEMERZ STREEMERZ

UGH

THAT TITLE MUSIC

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

hey dess

I took far too long to play this (NG is blocked where I was living). I don't know why anyone bitched about the omega room, the screen before it is far worse.

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

My wrist is fine.

A fun game, but it gets tedious. Being unable to kill the collusii when they are down is annoying, especially when you're down to a couple of mages.
If you're having trouble with your wrist, try sitting up straight and thrusting from the shoulder when you don't need fast flicking motions. Masturbation and being able to frequently use chopstics helps, too.